As a top producing agent for Dunnigan Realtors, Chris has built a successful business in a tough real estate market. She brings her exceptional marketing skills from her past experience as Director of Special Events & PR for Macy’s to the process of home sales. She knows how to build a strong marketing plan, how to best position a property and how to attract the right prospects. Chris works hand in hand to help sellers prepare their homes for sale. She insures prospective buyers leave the home with a lasting impression. Chris is an excellent listener with a discerning eye and believes in spending her time, rather than her client’s, tracking down and evaluating properties. When it comes time to buy or sell, Chris is a knowledgeable, tough and fair negotiator. She specializes in properties in the Sacramento neighborhoods of East Sacramento, Sierra Oaks, Wilhaggin,Carmichael, Campus Commons and Arden Park; where she has lived for the past 32 years. If you’re interested in buying or selling a home make sure to give Chris a call.
“Home is where your story begins”
- Masters Club Life Member – Sacramento Association of Realtors (Top 10%)
- National Associaton of Realtors SFR Certified
- Member National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors & Sacramento Association of Realtors
- American River Parkway Foundation – Summer Solstice Dinner Committee
- St. Ignatius Loyola Parish and School